[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Official Announcments
flashcharge
Cash on hand: Locked

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:53 am

this coin is very good i really like the compound interest for staking although there are many coins which offer compound interest but those coins are improvements are not good this coin improvements and tam activity support is good investing in this coin really helps in gaining passive income

cryptominer

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:19 am

Hi, Team i am delighted with ur project, as your LABH logo is nice, It has strong team built and it as unique feature and i think that in future the coin will be in 1st place in the cryptobridge, Happy being with this team, I think its a great time to buy the coin, As now the value of the coin is low and you can hold the coin as the people are already started dumping there coins, Once they stop the value of the coin will increase and then you can sell your coins....!!

cryptogabbar

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:22 am

dev we are always following and supporting no matter which account you use, the project is important for us

account can be confirmed on your very own forum at any time...!!

bitking

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:24 am

The benefit of the LABH coin is that the transactions can be done with low fees because there is no third party influence.This technology is operated on a blockchain technology, and as we can understand, the demand and popularity of LABH going up each day...!!

cryptominer

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:25 am

LABH coin has good position in cryptoworld and it has good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, in this more number of blocks will be hit rather than solo staking,which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.

cryptogabbar

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:26 am

I think it's too fast to judge this project as good and will be successful in the market, because not all experiments can succeed satisfactorily, and to invest here it takes time to think well, and see the development of threads in the next few days, even though the minimum investment is not too high...

Davidk

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:26 am

flashcharge wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:53 am
this coin is very good i really like the compound interest for staking although there are many coins which offer compound interest but those coins are improvements are not good this coin improvements and tam activity support is good investing in this coin really helps in gaining passive income
[/I'm currently staking LABH. The rewards are quite nice and I'm really satisfied with the returns I'm getting

shansn160

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:47 pm

LABH have a developmental process so that it can achieve high value as present. Of course, no individual can push the value of such high LABH coin. I believe that with blockchain technology, its positive advantages in the future, is the main advantage that it attracts a lot of attention from investors.

andrew6583

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:54 pm

anyone staking in this coin , i think staking is a new trend and its replacing mining , many investors are investing in POS coins for easy rewards

remo35

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:13 pm

I also think that LABH coin can be a currency for the future. I think LABH has the advantage of being able to become a future currency and I like to use LABH coin because it's easier and good profitable.

• Information