Bitcoin Trading

No FUD allowed!
Joioy
Cash on hand: Locked

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:15 am

Guys, can you give me some tips about analyzing charts? I am looking at charts at topbrokers.com right now but I don't really know what should I do. I know something about tech analysis but at this point it seems too complicated. Maybe you can share some guides?

LiteForex

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:15 am

BCHBTC Analysis: Double Bottom

Analysis for Bitcoin Cash to BTC. Updated scenario to trade BCH amid the rising Bitcoin. Targets and key levels to trade BCHBTC
In this post, I applied the following tools: fundamental analysis, all-round market view, market balance level, oscillators, volume profile, graphic analysis, trendline analysis, key levels, Kagi and Tic-Tac-Toe charts.
Dear friends,

Today, I’d like to dwell upon the price of Bitcoin Cash to Bitcoin. I analyzed the pair in July last time, which is a very long period.

Today, I’ll offer you BTC fundamental analysis and trading scenario for BCHBTC pair.

As the last forecast was suggested 3 months ago, it makes no sense to take it into consideration now. I’ll do it again.

Read more in LiteForex blog

LiteForex

Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:22 am

Cryptocurrency Attacks: types of vulnerabilities, risks and results

Cryptocurrency attacks and security vulnerabilities

51% attack, Sybil attack, Double-Spend attack. DDoS attacks and their repercussions. Potential flaws of cryptocurrencies.
There were 51% attacks on two large cryptocurrency networks, ZenCash and Bitcoin Gold, in Summer 2018. The total cost covered $550,000 and $18 million respectively. A month before, hackers held the same attack on Verge startup, which lost about a quarter of its funds. Analysis of potential attack risks suggests that, in theory, BTC may also be attacked, so that the network could be controlled by malicious miners. It means that cryptocurrency cannot yet become real payment systems. You will learn from this article about the types of attacks and their outcomes.

Read more in LiteForex blog

LiteForex

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:57 am

ETHBTC Analysis: a Monk Who Bought Ethereum

Ethereum analysis in the ETHBTC pair
Updated middle-term Ethereum price forecast. Key levels to trade ETHBTC and major prospect of Ethereum future
Dear friends,

Today, I’d like to update ETHBTC price forecast and perform a thorough analysis of Ethereum price.

As usual, let’s see how Ethereum current trend corresponds to my previous forecast.

As it is clear from the charts above, Ethereum actual movements haven’t met bears hopes for its correction. Finally, the market has followed the cryptocurrency benchmark, Bitcoin, trading in the extremely narrow channel.

Read full analysis for Etherium

LiteForex

Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:23 am

NEOBTC Analysis: Pulp Fiction

Technical analysis of NEOBTC price and NEO and the forecast for the NEO cryptocurrency
Up-to-date trading scenario for the NEOBTC pair; points of control, NEO key levels, general market sentiment.
In this post I applied the following tools: fundamental analysis, all-round market view, market balance level, volume profile, graphic analysis, trendline analysis, key levels oscillators, candlestick pattern, the Kagi and the Tic-Tac-Toe charts.
Dear friends,

Today, I’d like to offer you my NEO price analysis. It has been more than a month since my last NEO price forecast and it is necessary to update NEO trading scenario, suggesting you new NEOBTC trading ideas.

Unfortunately, since my previous forecast, the NEO altcoin hasn’t been performing that well.

Read full analysis for NEO

LiteForex

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:45 am

What to Expect from Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork

Bitcoin Cash: reasons, what is hard fork, rate forecast
Bitcoin Cash: what is a hard fork and what will change on November 15th, 2018. Predicting the quotes of both branches after the fork
Dear readers welcome to our financial blog! Tomorrow we expect an interesting event. On November 15, Bitcoin Cash is likely to split into two new branches. The reason for this was the cardinal disagreement between the developers, who were not able to come to a single solution. Opinions were also divided among the miners and stock exchanges, therefore it is difficult to predict the consequences of the fork. In this review, you will read about the nature of the conflict between developers, what awaits investors after the fork, and what are the chances of both new altcoins finding a place under the sun.

What should we expect from the controversial Bitcoin Cash hard fork?

Read full analysis

• Information