New moon in Gemini May 25

Matejac1
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Mon May 22, 2017 5:58 pm

New moon times are new beginnings but also endings… This new moon marks a time of final closures of events that have been lingering for some time now and the beginning of new inspiration and possibilities.
Still there are some heavier influences surrounding this lofty Gemini moon that will demand your strength, create healthy boundaries around yourself. During the days of the dark moon 24-26 it's beneficial to withdraw. Wait with starting any new projects after Friday, when the moon becomes visible again.
The following two weeks are a time where you will feel inspired, new ideas specially in areas of social media, learning new skills and working with your hands, developing your business plans, connecting with new people and using your mind to create. It’s a very inspirational time and it will give you long lasting practical and material results.

new moon.jpeg
new moon.jpeg (12.11 KiB) Viewed 1045 times

How the time after the new moon will affect each sign:

Aries, 3 house: Manifest new commercial relationships and spread your ideas on social media doing your everyday business.

Taurus, 2 house: New ideas for investments and how to create more stability will come to you.

Gemini, 1 house: If your birthday is on the new moon (24-26 May) the coming year will be life transforming for you. For Gemini in general this is the start of a new season, your whole life is affected and you will feel revitalized.

Cancer, 12 house: Relax and re-examine your past, learn how to let go before life takes it away. Be there for others, help a friend.

Leo, 11 house: Create new social contacts, collaborate with large groups of people, work for higher goals.

Virgo, 10 house: New beginnings in relation to your career, new projects that require new skills and will build more self worth.

Libra, 9 house: Big thoughts and ideas and better understanding through working with people abroad, maybe a mentor will come into your life. You will find a new direction.

Scorpio, 8 house: Open up conversations with others on a deeper level. Benefits from other peoples resources will come to you. Arrange any matters of joint finances.

Sagittarius, 7 house: New business partners or new clients are coming to you. These relations will stay in your life for a longer time.

Capricorn, 6 house: Clean up and organize your work or everyday routines, improve yourself this will bring new opportunities.

Aquarius, 5 house: Renewal of your love life or a new love affair will come in to your life. New developments in your children’s life.

Pisces, 4 house: Renewal of home and family relationships, you might be looking for a new home or property.
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Pranic healer, analysing astrology and also working with Tarot and crystals. I'm part of the KATZ coin Team to :P Hope to provide You with the best info from all my worlds!

g420
Site Admin

Tue May 23, 2017 3:19 pm

=D i got all the way thru this one im having a much more focused day today and i love the news!!!

ciforumadmin
Site Admin

Tue May 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Youve been spot on everytime, i will take this advice! Thanks for another great post!

pnuts2crazy2

Sat May 27, 2017 10:21 am

"Sagittarius, 7 house: New business partners or new clients are coming to you. These relations will stay in your life for a longer time." Wow you did it again with your amazing gift. Thanks sharing with us.:)

Matejac1

Sun May 28, 2017 5:40 pm

pnuts2crazy2 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 10:21 am
"Sagittarius, 7 house: New business partners or new clients are coming to you. These relations will stay in your life for a longer time." Wow you did it again with your amazing gift. Thanks sharing with us.:)
Nice... so you are actually experiencing these events?
New astro for June up now... hope you will like it :)
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Pranic healer, analysing astrology and also working with Tarot and crystals. I'm part of the KATZ coin Team to :P Hope to provide You with the best info from all my worlds!

pnuts2crazy2

Mon May 29, 2017 9:49 am

Yes I am, this is pretty crazy reading these and realizing that they been spot on to whats happening in my world. I don't really know how you do what you do but keep it up!!:),And thankyou.

• Information