Full moon in Sagittarius!

Matejac1
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:22 am

Todays full moon in Sagittarius is the third most important spiritual full moon of the year and it\s all about giving and sharing of what we have with others. It\s that perfect moment to donate them $10 to the local shelter or that good charity you have been thinking about. It is in giving that we receive! Hope you have been enjoying the earthly pleasures with Venus in Taurus the last few days and with Jupiter going direct just few hours after the full moon… well all that Mars in Gemini i.e. computer problems, delays in travel and difficult communications should be behind us now. Moving forward through all them past lives… karma is being resolved as we speak. Help where you can, share where you can, all your good deeds will return back to you when you need it the most. If you can, meditate or spend time with nature, the Earth has the healing we are looking for, but if you prefer that good old computer game it\s also fine, most importantly is: Be happy!
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Pranic healer, analysing astrology and also working with Tarot and crystals. I'm part of the KATZ coin Team to :P Hope to provide You with the best info from all my worlds!

g420
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:06 pm

meditate or spend time with nature, the Earth has the healing we are looking my favorite part!!! so true! =D

• Information