New moon July 23

Matejac1
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:28 pm

new moon.jpeg
new moon.jpeg (12.11 KiB) Viewed 732 times
July can feel emotionally upsetting and confusing. One moment you seem to know it all, the next you just can’t understand anything. Mars in cancer will stir up your emotional life, don’t let yourself go to hard on your loved ones, or anyone else either for that matter. Media will try to confuse the minds of the masses, divide and conquer is the name of the game. Deep secrets about people in power, specially hidden power, will be revealed and come to your attention. Lots of emotional ups and downs to be expected, so do whatever helps you the best to release and stay balanced. Keep an steady eye on your goal, hold on to that steering wheel. Fire and water mixed creates steam, get ready for that creative mess and enjoy the process. New moon July 23 will give you the needed nutrition to keep on moving forward no matter what problems you will encounter on the way of transformation and transmutation. Use the fire energy wisely, don’t waste it on to much fun, but use it to mold your new future. Soon enough with Saturn entering Capricorn towards the end of the year, it’s better to have everything set as you want it to be, because whatever you have created so far this year will last for a long time to come, prepare well. Total solar eclipse August 21 special coming soon.
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Pranic healer, analysing astrology and also working with Tarot and crystals. I'm part of the KATZ coin Team to :P Hope to provide You with the best info from all my worlds!

g420
Site Admin

Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:35 pm

=D looking forward too the ride!

jtizzle247

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Very fitting reading for the month. Very spot on (for me at least) that's for sure. Normally these types of things don't resonate with me...

• Information