Full moon Special: Wesak the Buddha full moon May 10 !!!

Matejac1
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Thu May 04, 2017 2:27 pm

This coming full moon is the strongest full moon of the year with massive amounts of spiritual energies flooding the earth. It is called Buddhas full moon or Wesak because it’s the full moon when Buddha got enlightened. It’s a very auspicious time for receiving lots of spiritual energies into your life. The full moon is exact 22.41 GMT and if you do any spiritual practices, meditation and prayer at this moment it will have compounding effect. It’s a very good time to write down your goals, ideas and dreams and meditate on them to energize them and give them life.

Full moons can be a time of chaos and disruption for the world at large. Because of the large amount of spiritual energies, that are flooding our subtle bodies, negative thoughts and emotions will get stirred up. Like in a pond where the mud has settled at the bottom and the water looks pretty clear, but suddenly there is a torrential rain and all the sediment at the bottom comes to the surface.
Therefor during times of full moon it’s beneficial to take salty baths (with few drops of Lavender oil), burn incense (sandalwood is best) and also meditate. Just to have maximum benefit and minimum disruption over the period of 4 days around the full moon.

This whole week coming up towards May 10 could get quite intense though. Still with Sun in Taurus there are lots of anchors holding us firmly on the ground, so there will be opportunities to take that new direction in life and move forward with a pretty clear head.

Questions to ask yourself during this week, do I have the right people in my life, is my life quality the way I want it to be? It’s all about your integrity and the universe is going to show you two sides, it’s up to you to choose ascension or descension, it’s time to make that call!
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Pranic healer, analysing astrology and also working with Tarot and crystals. I'm part of the KATZ coin Team to :P Hope to provide You with the best info from all my worlds!

ciforumadmin
Site Admin

Thu May 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Would frankincense work also? I love the aroma!

Matejac1

Thu May 04, 2017 3:43 pm

ciforumadmin wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 2:59 pm
Would frankincense work also? I love the aroma!
Frankincense will do very well, truly lovely aroma :)
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Pranic healer, analysing astrology and also working with Tarot and crystals. I'm part of the KATZ coin Team to :P Hope to provide You with the best info from all my worlds!

• Information