GiveAway Drawing for 6/17/17 5x Coin Super Giveaway!

Mikt
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:47 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi! Thank you for your congratulations. Only now I returned from work and saw my winnings. Very happy and really dumbfounded. I basically will not sell these coins, I think they will bring me luck! Therefore I will prepare wallets and a post on this thread.
Many thanks to the admins of this wonderful project!


Mikt
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:47 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:34 pm

I have a question about two wallets:
1. INSANE or INSN ?
2. Hyper wallet from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872569 ?

Runes wallet: RXLbeef7Df1pDxURHhCzfbzjKLFQMdPSxT
Pirate Blocks wallet: PMtUyquYHvFo21c3F3NC6GezKUGSVJsDDd
Soap wallet: STk8q5asSirBwvXxrCTEGhWraYwbXGchSr
Thank you

User avatar
g420
Site Admin
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:54 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Location: Oregon

Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Mikt wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:34 pm
I have a question about two wallets:
1. INSANE or INSN ?
2. Hyper wallet from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872569 ?

Runes wallet: RXLbeef7Df1pDxURHhCzfbzjKLFQMdPSxT
Pirate Blocks wallet: PMtUyquYHvFo21c3F3NC6GezKUGSVJsDDd
Soap wallet: STk8q5asSirBwvXxrCTEGhWraYwbXGchSr
Thank you
INSN the new version is the one you want https://insanecoin.com/
Image

User avatar
g420
Site Admin
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:54 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Location: Oregon

Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:53 pm

g420 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:40 pm
Mikt wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:34 pm
I have a question about two wallets:
1. INSANE or INSN ?
2. Hyper wallet from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872569 ?

Runes wallet: RXLbeef7Df1pDxURHhCzfbzjKLFQMdPSxT
Pirate Blocks wallet: PMtUyquYHvFo21c3F3NC6GezKUGSVJsDDd
Soap wallet: STk8q5asSirBwvXxrCTEGhWraYwbXGchSr
Thank you
INSN the new version is the one you want https://insanecoin.com/
that is the correct hyper wallet also sorry i must have glanced over that before soap and pirate sent waiting on my runesotne wallet too sync
Image

Mikt
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:47 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Thanks for the quick response!
Hyper wallet: hYReFkecXZuhwSdfsPiHWRN9MuvgFAia18
INSN wallet: iNEiddBuE38FB2btsFB4b8m1zTX958BKa4

User avatar
g420
Site Admin
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:54 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Location: Oregon

Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Mikt wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:56 pm
Thanks for the quick response!
Hyper wallet: hYReFkecXZuhwSdfsPiHWRN9MuvgFAia18
INSN wallet: iNEiddBuE38FB2btsFB4b8m1zTX958BKa4
done and done Congratulations!!! thanks for being a member of the cryptoinfo community!! =D
Image

Mikt
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:47 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:17 pm

g420 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:38 pm
Mikt wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:56 pm
Thanks for the quick response!
Hyper wallet: hYReFkecXZuhwSdfsPiHWRN9MuvgFAia18
INSN wallet: iNEiddBuE38FB2btsFB4b8m1zTX958BKa4
done and done Congratulations!!! thanks for being a member of the cryptoinfo community!! =D
Thank you! Receivedt everything except Insane. INSN wallet "Latest INSN Windows Wallet – INSN-qt-v1.0.4.0.zip" It is right?

User avatar
g420
Site Admin
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:54 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Location: Oregon

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:56 pm

Mikt wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:17 pm
g420 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:38 pm
Mikt wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:56 pm
Thanks for the quick response!
Hyper wallet: hYReFkecXZuhwSdfsPiHWRN9MuvgFAia18
INSN wallet: iNEiddBuE38FB2btsFB4b8m1zTX958BKa4
done and done Congratulations!!! thanks for being a member of the cryptoinfo community!! =D
Thank you! Receivedt everything except Insane. INSN wallet "Latest INSN Windows Wallet – INSN-qt-v1.0.4.0.zip" It is right?
i hope you have recieved your INSN coins safely i sent them on the 19th here is the details incase you need them
INSN 2017-06-19 00:37 iNEiddBuE38FB2btsFB4b8m1zTX958BKa4 250.00000000 Confirmed
Transaction ID: 74aa6bc0d77d393ef80d8e108ffa2186658ae16275616f38045d432f9091803e
Image

Mikt
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:47 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:54 pm

g420 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:56 pm
Mikt wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:17 pm
g420 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:38 pm


done and done Congratulations!!! thanks for being a member of the cryptoinfo community!! =D
Thank you! Receivedt everything except Insane. INSN wallet "Latest INSN Windows Wallet – INSN-qt-v1.0.4.0.zip" It is right?
i hope you have recieved your INSN coins safely i sent them on the 19th here is the details incase you need them
INSN 2017-06-19 00:37 iNEiddBuE38FB2btsFB4b8m1zTX958BKa4 250.00000000 Confirmed
Transaction ID: 74aa6bc0d77d393ef80d8e108ffa2186658ae16275616f38045d432f9091803e
Hi! I can not understand yet, because the synchronization of the wallet stopped at block 7509 and does not go. :?

Mikt
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:47 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:51 pm

All received! After the "shamanic dances with a tambourine", the wallet was synced and I saw the transaction. Thank you.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests