[ANN][ICO] Aunite Group - Multilevel Cashback Service

Official Announcments
AuniteGroup
Cash on hand: Locked

Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:42 am

Here is an overview of the most important news for the crypto industry:

- Experts will tell about application of blockchain for IoT on the San Francisco forum
- From 21 through 23 of September, the World Digital Mining Summit in Tbilisi will bring leaders of the crypto industry together to present their vision on mining
- The World Economic Forum states that by 2028, the blockchain volume will make $1 bln.

AuniteGroup

Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:34 pm

We are glad to inform you that we have opened a new, third in a row, office in Sochi!
The Corporation's offices are open throughout all country: from Kaliningrad to the Far East, from the furthest Northen town to Crimea. We are already present in 39 federal districts of Russia and several offices of the Aunite Group are working in one location at the same time. Such is the story for Moscow, Novosibirsk, Vladivostok.
Though we are never satisfied with what we have and are getting new partners on a day-by-day basis!
On Sep 12 we opened a new office in Sochi. The Aunite Group' Chairman Evgeniy Schelkonogov has attended the ceremony and officiated in cutting the symbolic red ribbon.
Let's wish new achievements and success to the new office and let the Aunite Group conquer new cities and regions!

AuniteGroup

Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:01 pm

AUNIT has been listed on the BTC-Alpha exchange!

Since our September's launch of blockchain, we've been looking forward to have AUNIT coins listed on exchanges. The fact we are on the exchange means that we've complied with essential assessment and examination. From this moment on, AUNIT holders can withdraw it, save, sell and exchange.

So, this moment has come: today, AUNIT has been listed on the BTC-Alpha exchange! It's noteworthy that BTC-Alpha is the first exchange in the listing process. Even bigger exchange platforms are ahead. As new exchanges will list our coins, our users will avail from the new opportunities:

- credit of cashback and revenues on partnership programs with AUNIT;

- settlement for any goods and services inside the system made with AUNIT.

AuniteGroup

Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:45 pm

Marathon of gifts is still on!

Aunite Group cashback service is celebrating its 3 year's anniversary. To thank you for staying with us, we've announced a special promo for all partners and users of our service.

If you have not taken a chance to avail from this offer, now is the right time to do it. The promo is in effect only till October 10. To receive #AUNIT bonuses, you only need to make a purchase in any store of the #AuniteGroup cashback service.
After that, in addition to cashback, you'll receive AUNIT coins to your personal area as a sign of appreciation from our company.

Please pay attention that many online stores are running promo campaigns and offering increased cashback rates now!

Be on time to make profitable purchases!

Check this link to learn more about popular online stores and services: https://bit.ly/2N0M8Cj

AuniteGroup

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:37 pm

20 MEGA lessons learn by the billionaire John Rockefeller in his life

1. I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts.

2. He who works all day has no time to make money.

3. Earn the reputation, and it will work for you.

4. You'll reach everything due to your persistence.

5. A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship

6. The ability to deal with people is as purchasable a commodity as sugar or coffee, and I will pay more for that ability than for any other.

7. You ought to be sudden when making a joke or borrowing money.

8. If your only goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it.

9.I don't need thinking people, I need the working people.

10. The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.

11. I had a feeling I was totally successful and profiting in every business because God new I would turn it and give it back in full.

12. Good management consists in showing average people how to do the work of superior people.

13. I've always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity.

14. I would rather hire a man with enthusiasm, than a man who knows everything.

15. I believe there is no other quality but for persistence that would play the same role for success.

16. I know of nothing more despicable and pathetic than a man who devotes all the hours of the waking day to the making of money for money's sake.

17. I've never guessed whom I would turn to be in this life but I've always known I am born for something greater.

18. Don't be afraid of big expenses. Beware of small income.

19. Do you know the only thing that gives me pleasure? It's to see my dividends coming in.

20. Your wealth depends on your own efforts.

AuniteGroup

Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:39 pm

"Blockchain Life 2018 will take place in Saint-Petersburg on November 7 - 8

The 2 days' Blockchain Life 2018 venue will gather in Saint-Petersburg more than 5000 participants from over 70 countries. Attendees of the forum will listen to 80 speakers and visit 120 thematical booths.
The conference will be hosted by the leading exhibition venue "Expoforum" and attended by representatives of the biggest global crypto exchanges (such as Huobi, Okex, Kraken etc.), owners and top managers of leading Asian funds, crypto traders, owners of ICO projects, leading private investors, entrepreneurs and blockchain experts, developers and miners. The event will bring together professionals of the crypto branch and those who are just starting their career in crypto. The Aunite Group on the Blockchain Life 2018 will be represented by Evgeny Schelkonogov.

The conference will present speeches by the leading experts of the Asian, US, European and Russian markets. Each report will focus on the most up-to-date cases on earning and experience on the project building in the most modern branch of these days.

The list of speakers includes Sergey Hitrov (Listing.Help, Icotop.io), Martin Kuvandzhiev (Bitcoin Gold), Vyacheslav Bredikhin (Bitmain), Wu Xing (Huobi Exchange), Aldrich Victorino (Okex), Maximilian Marenbach (Kraken), Charles Cai (Wanda financial group) and other global leading experts of the industry.

Join the biggest event of Russia and Eastern Europe right now!

You can check all the details here: ▶ https://blockchain-life.com/

bitking
Bank: Locked

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Comment only of coin please not someone elses.

AuniteGroup

Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:03 am

Dear participants of the bounty campaign,

The AUNITE's (IAC) campaign is over. We'd like to thank everyone who took part in it!
IMPORTANT! Rewards for participation in the bounty campaign will be credited by the own crypto currency of the project - AUNIT. In order to receive the reward, please register the wallet in the AUNITE blockchain and set it on the bounty platform. Detailed instructions can be found here https://medium.com/@belsky/dear-bounty- ... 05fcdb9b1d:
ATTENTION! We've started crediting bounty within four weeks after Oct 12. Those who have not completed the necessary actions will not be eligible for any reward!
The reward will be awarded by 5000 Aunit per week until you fully receive the earned Aunit coins.

AuniteGroup

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:15 am

Congress Prosperity: 5 reasons to attend the venue

- You will receive valuable modern tools for the self-development and the job you are set to.

-Recharge yourself with positive energy allowing you to improve your life in all areas.

- You'll witness and take part in the awards ceremony in various nominations of the best among the best. The outstanding leaders of companies from different industries will cross the red carpet on the spotlight of the tremendous laser show.

- More than 10 leading experts on business leadership, motivation, sales, personal performance and modern business development will speak out at the show.

You will meet a lot of like-minded people, potential customers and partners.

Yevgeny Shchelkonogov, Aunite Group's Chairman, will deliver a speech at the Congress Prosperity. In addition to the main speech, Evgeny will take part in the panel discussion on blockchain technologies and cryptoinvestment.

Join the Congress Prosperity, which will be held on October 27-28 in Moscow (Park-Hotel “Prince”) - https://bit.ly/2NjL1xo

AuniteGroup

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:44 pm

AUNIT coin was successfully listed on ExRates!

Dear readers,

We are happy to inform you that the AUNIT coin has been successfully listed on the ExRates crypto exchange! ExRates is a dynamic exchange platform aimed at creating an easier and more affordable platform for new digital investors. ExRates has become the second crypto wallet allowing traders to work with the Aunite Group’s coin.

As in the case of the first exchange BTC Alpha, it also gives an access to trading with the three cryptocurrency pairs including AUNIT: AUNIT/USD, AUNIT/BTC, AUNI/ETH.

• Information