Trollboxing Ettique

PankyPie

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:26 pm

Omfg you guys actually let me in here. Thanks. @G420 I apologize for my ugly trollbox thing this AM. Rough ride for this trader that seldom screws around with his old orders.

On to the Topic... Trollboxing Ettique...

Sometimes I feel the need to troll hard. When I get trolled... Time to suck it up and hove on.

Here is the text I wrote for this a few days ago when I signed up.

Hello info community.

I have been meaning to start my own bttctalk thread for a while now, or maybe I actually did and can't remember what it was...

I think I will spend some effort here instead. Bitcointalk has gotten so big it boggles the mind and I can't ever find anything on there anyway.

In the CE trollbox today I was saying something about uncooth behavior and I should probably explain myself more... So I will try to make an exchange trollbox ettique topic with information that applicable to exchange trollboxing in general...

New Topic:

TrollBoxing Ettique on Crypto Exchanges

Lots of exchanges have trollboxes. To exchange comments with fellow traders durring the wild ride of an exciting market is an emotional activity. It's really hard to be cool headed while watching the markets fluctuate and your account balance do the things that account balances do when the market is exciting.

Concequently the trollbox is full of the emotion.

Should we say what we really think and feel in the trollbox?

I guess it depends on who you are, but for me the answer is yes.

Emotional outlet for trading frustrations is one of the reasons it's there.

I will be the first to admit to my own bad behavior trollboxing.

I have been trolled pretty good a few times and trolled others.
When the funds run low... the trollbox can become a last resort...
Not really making trades just blabbering in the trollbox pissing ppl off.
Ack. It just comes natural.

Since trollboxing is part of trading... especially for us holders of smallish wallets who like to trollbox. There is good and bad information in the trollbox. Analyzing and using the information can lead a trader into good profit...

So lets pool our valuable trollboxing experience here where traders can find it and bennefit from it a little easier than if it were on bitcointalk.

I realize there is some commitment to managing a forum topic, but I am interested in what you guys have to say about this, and will be checking for responses. I want to be a better trollboxing trader as bad as anyone who might read this or post in here.

One small request. The trollbox is a place where you can protect your identity with an anonymous username as is this forum. Several of you know me from CE. Let us not give away our screen names from the trollbox here. Stick with inforum usernames and if we absolutely must talk isht about some anonymous troll in particular just make up a new stupid @name for that one and say what you have to say anonymously. Thats fun right?

Global Warming is the Free Energy Crisis...

PankyPie

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:28 pm

Hey I found my own topic. I am Awesome! Now where did that thing about cheap crypto shoes go? I was lookin at that last time I was here. Those were really good text descriptions of shoes and color scheems...Now I cant find it... Should I be searching some sub set of forum topics??? Sometimes the search thing is disabled. Oh well.

Here is what I was going to post for that person:

(Note to administrator... I encorage you to heavily edit my material to remove anything offensive or incomprehensible or move my text around through your topics... I do not to accidently drop a logic bomb into the mind of some visitor to your forum just because I suck at self editing...)

@PankyPie needs new shoes.

Here is the plain text description of the new shoes she desires.

She does not know the name or the brand, and can only provide this description:

Ohhh shoes are fantastic. Not everyone is lucky enough to get to wear shoes. Gladiator sandles are really cool, especially the ones with black rubber soles, and insols that dont stink too much. Unfortunately most gladiator sandles come with heels and stink of sandel wood. The originals are probably constructed from super expensive materials by master craftsmen in Italy, But I just want some cheap knock offs from the big Pho King shoe factory that most ppl refer to as South East Asia.
Maybe you could find a pair. I have a little crypto to spend, but I do not want to pay too much.

Could you help me out? The soles should be hard and flat and thin and flexible enough that I can feel the ground beneath my fat floppy feet. They should stay secured to my foot as simply as possible so that I can slip them off easily when I must walk the musem floors in the awful place I am inhabiting.

In anchient times there were many variations of the gladiator sandle. Most of the time I try to try some new sort of footwear because there always new things to try. I still miss the original sandle wood free versions that were issued to all the soldiers... Before they had to gladiate.

They were made of local materials, and often fell arpart and needed repair at the most inconvient of times... Do you know that this is one of the main reasons a good soldier will to this day carry about his person a little needel and thread.

If the weather should ever actually get cold upon a marching soldier he would wrap his feet in thin strips of Lennin. All you guys with thick soles between your tubular compression socks, your feet, and the earth's surface are going to hell. Thx.
Global Warming is the Free Energy Crisis...

g420
Site Admin

Post Count

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:46 pm

Lol @PankyPie who the hell are you? get in the discord you seem fun! :D

g420
Site Admin

Post Count

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:54 pm

o i see now all the posts nice man! join us https://discord.gg/V6jKftU

Pipy25

Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:07 pm

AWESOME COMMUNITY. What other goods news here in congregation?

• Information