NiceHashMiner

afterdark
Cash on hand: Locked

Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:46 am

It's very simple: download the program. Install it on your computer, run, add your bitcoin wallet, add a worker, choose devices and start mining - to earn money.
I suggest you listen to a very simple program for mining bitcoin and other crypto - currencies-NiceHash Miner. The program can use different algorithms to mine cryptocurrencies and convert depending on the rate, for maximum Bitcoin earnings. Be careful! The program uses 100% of the resources of your graphics card, because of this the temperature of the video card can increase significantly! Keep an eye on the temperature, for example, through AIDA64 and do not allow the video card to overheat! Remember that everything you do, you do at your own risk! How does NiceHash Miner work? It's very simple there are 2 versions of the program: one for Nvidia graphics cards, the other for AMD cards. Download the program you need. Install it on your computer, run, add your bitcoin wallet, add a worker, choose devices and start mining - to earn money. By the way for mining, you can use not only the graphics card but also the processor. I will tell you more about the installation, launch and settings of the program in the video: depending on your hardware, NiceHash Miner program will automatically choose The most profitable algorithm, thus maximizing your income! The program is completely safe, no one except you will not get access to your computer. The developer of the program earns on commissions operations, these commissions are adequate. Payments are automatically credited to your wallet when you set a minimum amount of 0.001 BTC once a week or a day. Different currencies are mined, but all of them are converted into Bitcoin. Many people may not like it, so the exchange rate of other currencies can also earn. To get the most detailed statistics, you can register on NiceHash website, for example, to track all employees on your wallet. If you are special in mining, the program has the ability to advanced settings through the configuration file.
Download:

• Information