EvilCryptoBot

miningpro
Cash on hand: Locked

Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:37 am

EvilCryptoBot written in C++ using the qt5 library, runs on Windows operating system, if your Computer has another system (Mac OS, Linux) read the post Windows VPS as a service for EvilCryptoBot. When I wrote this bot I paid great attention to autonomy, this means that EvilCryptoBot easily tolerate any error exchange Binance, short-term or long-term loss of Internet after the appearance of any of these errors you will not have to search for a lost transaction or to recover the transactions and the logic of the bot in the manual, as it usually happens in other similar bot programs after errors EvilCryptoBot he restores logic , you are only required only once to configure the bot, and then he works almost flawlessly, but for a more reliable operation I advise you to use EvilCryptoBot on the VPN server and if you do not know what each exchange has a limit on the number of requests for API, so in addition to VPN for each trading pair you will need a Proxy server, but if you want to just try EvilCryptoBot, you just need to run it on your computer.
Download Bot Here!
Important: at the moment, all trading strategies of EvilCryptoBot are aimed at increasing the second currency of the pair. I recommend you to use for trading pairs with BTC, for example ETHBTC, BCCBTC, BNBBTC, EOSBTC, first you'll increase BTC and second pair with BTC are highly volatile and liquidity, which contributes to a large number of transactions and hence profits.
EvilCryptoBot Strategy

EvilCryptoBot doesn't boast accurate inputs and it certainly isn't a sniper. EvilCryptoBot trades by averaging strategy and uses RSI, StochRsi indicator to enter and exit the market. In fact, the bot has implemented several strategies:

#1 StrategyBuy_LongWave - Long strategy responsible for the purchase of the underlying asset. The first purchase (Party or Parties) is made by the signals of the StochRsi indicator, if the first Parties has not been sold and the price goes below the price of the cheapest Parties by a given percentage and the signals of the indicators allow the purchase - the bot makes the next purchase (averaged). EviCryptoBot will buy as long as the amount (total) spent on the purchase of all parties will not exceed the value you set in the Deposit settings or until the number of purchased parties will not exceed the value in the setting countOrderBuy_in_step2Percent.
#2 StrategySell_LongHybrid - Long strategy responsible for the sale of purchased parties. Sell one Parties (increase profit per session) starting with the one that was bought at the lowest price unless of course it went into profit by a specified percentage ProfitPercent, if the profit per session overlaps the specified percentage ProfitSessionP losses from sales hovering parties (purchase above), we sell frozen party minus the current price and the decreased overlap of the resulting profits per session. Let's say the price drops a few months, bot all the time is averaged out and bought a bunch of parties, then the price is no longer dropping and is located in the flat motion a couple of months - here bot you in flat and trading profit from a single transaction and the profit you will cover the loss from the sale of frozen parties, well, if you think that the pair still will continue to grow and to sell lots in the negative is not necessary, wait for growth of rates and the bot itself will sell. But the main thing that would be your Deposit (in the quoted currency) was enough until the end of the fall in prices - for this read this Topic post about MM with EvilCryptoBot.
#3 StrategySell_LongWave - Long strategy responsible for the sale of purchased parties. Trying to sell all of the purchased party on the average price on a specified percentage of profits ProfitPercent.
#4 StrategySell_ShortWave - Short strategy responsible for the sale of the underlying asset. The first sale (Party or Parties) bot makes on the signals of the indicator StochRsi, if the first Parties were not bought back at a price lower than sold and the price goes above the price of the most expensive Parties at a given percentage and the signals of indicators allow the sale - the bot makes the next sale (averages Short position). EviCryptoBot will sell until the total volume in the first coin of the pair spent on the sale of all parties does not exceed the value specified by you in the DepositShort settings or until the number of sold parties does not exceed the value in the countrysell_in_step2percentshort setting.
#5 StrategyBuy_ShortVictoria - Short strategy responsible for the purchase of sold Parties. Buys one Parties (increase of profit for short session) starting with the one that was sold at the highest price unless of course it went into profit by a specified percentage ProfitPercentShort, if the profit per session overlaps the specified percentage ProfitSessionShortP losses from repurchase of frozen parts (sold below), buy frozen party minus the current price and the decreased overlap of the resulting profits per session. Let's say the price of a few months grew up a bot all this time averages and short Narodowa a bunch of parties, then the price is no longer growing and is in the flat motion a couple of months - here bot you in flat and trading profit from a single transaction and the profit you will cover losses from redemption frozen parties, well, if you think that the couple still will fall and to redeem the party in the negative is not necessary, wait for the price to drop and the bot itself will buy. But the main thing that would be your Deposit (in the base currency) enough to end the price increase - for this read this Topic post about MM with EvilCryptoBot.
#6 StrategyBuy_ShortWave - Short strategy responsible for the purchase of sold Parties. Trying to buy all of the party sold at an average price of specified percentage of profits ProfitPercentShort.

Money Management (money Management) with EvilCryptoBot

I want to tell you how I personally minimize the risks when trading on crypto-currency exchanges using EvilCryptoBot. I am sure that this instruction should definitely be used by traders "beginners", but experienced traders have their own instructions.

[li] pair Selection: for those who are not particularly versed in cryptocurrencies, I advise you to choose coins to trade from the top 30 CoinMarketCap and as I said earlier, the best bot increases BTC, this select a pair of "top 30"+BTC, and of course the pair should be traded on Binance, it can be viewed on the exchange in the BTC Markets section.[/li]
[li] number of pairs being traded at the same time: it is no secret that trading several pairs at the same time brings potentially more profit than trading one pair, this is due to the fact that, trading on one pair, your pair may be in a low-gold flat movement for a long time (very few transactions), while other trading pairs can show a rapid increase in price, which gives a lot of transactions and maximum profit. To calculate the number of simultaneously traded pairs I use the following methods:
1) Choose a pair, let it BCCBTC.
2) on the website TradingView.com open the daily chart of the selected pair and using the" Measuring tool " determine what the average price drops in
there are percent equivalents on this pair. In my case it is (55+35)/2=45%. Now it is clear that the average price falls by 45% on the BCCBTC pair.
3) Determine how many coins will be allocated in the second currency of the pair (in the bot settings) for each Order to buy. If you didn't know, Binance has set limits
for trading, based on this, the minimum volume in the second currency of the pair for any order should be the equivalent of$ 10 to be exact, for the section " BTC
Markets " this value is 0.00100000 BTC.
Do you have time for the course of my thoughts?
In the initial stages of knowledge of the bot I advise you to use the minimum volume defined by the exchange Binance (0.00100000 BTC), it is such a volume is set in
the settings of the bot by default for "BTC Markets", this means that for each of the buy orders will be highlighted 0.00100000 BTC.
4) Determine the percentage step between averaging buy orders (in the bot settings), in the bot settings this value is 1%, it means that if
EvilCryptoBot made a purchase, but could not sell the purchased volume with the broth because of the price below the purchase price, the bot will start to build a grid of
orders for purchase in increments of 1% or every 1% fall in the price of an order will be placed for the purchase.
5) When all variables are known, solve the puzzle! We have calculated that the price will fall by a maximum of 45%, for each percentage of the price fall we will allocate 0.00100000
BTC, therefore, to live up to the end of the price drop, our Deposit in BTC should be 45*0.00100000 = 0.04500000 BTC. Now it is clear, only for a couple
BCCBTC at least the Deposit should be 0.04500000 BTC, if you can find more than one pair, but from personal experience I can say for sure that for
each pair requires a minimum Deposit of 0.03500000 BTC.
Importantly:
Read and understand the money Management manual carefully.
Default settings EvilCryptoBot designed for BTC increments. For increments other coins should change your settings!
If you use EvilCryptoBot with the default settings, for each of the chosen pairs to trade, on the Balance of the exchange shall be made available at least 0.03500000 BTC for two couples 0.07000000 BTC, etc. For more precise calculation, use the manual above.
If you are just getting acquainted with EvilCryptoBot, I advise you to use the default settings, they are less risky and will help you not to become an investor in the early stages. And of course do not break the rule - for each pair you want to have an available balance on the exchange at least in the amount of 0.03500000 BTC.

• Information