Beer Money Forum

Reviews on anything you would like.
THESUPERSINGH
Cash on hand: Locked

Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:54 am

Beer Money Forum is a pay to post Forum from where we can earn by posting comments and threads. We can earn 20 BMF ( Forum currency) per comment and 50 BMF per thread and we can make 3 comments and 3 threads every hour and 1000 BMF is equal to $1. Besides the website have different sections from where we can learn about all the money making ways and things which can Interest us like Bitcoins etc. and separate section for Surveys websites, PTC, Rewarding Apps etc.

You can make a request for payment as per below details.

PayPal - $1 minimum

Payeer - $1 minimum

Perfect Money - $1 minimum

Bitcoin - $10 minimum

ETHEREUM - $10 minimum

Skrill - $10 minimum

Besides, we can earn $1 when our referral completes 100 posts. Thanks

happietappy

Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:24 pm

you forgot to mention that apart from the reward system, the site is informative :)

Mahfuz

Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:37 am

I am already a member of BeerMoneyForum. I earn a lot from this site. I write mostly on Faucet reviews, cryptocurrency cloud mining sites, airdrop and bounty campaign and ICO announcements. Please contact me if you are a newbie and need some help earning online.

pikkuboss

Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:30 am

This is a get paid to post forum. I am earning $1 daily from this forum by posting about new programs and discussing about it. You will sure love it.

cmoneyspinner

Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:11 am

I have been a BMF member for less than a year. I earn from contributing to various forums and I have also found several earning opportunities in The Marketplace. The atmosphere at the site is very pleasant. Both the owner and the members are very helpful. We are all there to help each make money online. I like the fact that the minimum payout is only $1 and you can receive payment via PayPal. This is one of the best forums I've ever joined.

• Information