MineBoost

CryptoInfo.net's Official Currency
duckedup
Cash on hand: Locked

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:28 am

Good afternoon, dear friends

We all know that for the production of our beloved crypto currency, we need a fairly powerful iron, and a lot of energy and time.
Not long ago, I came to one thought, how to still make the cost of mining the crypt (mining) to minimize. Found one vulnerability.
And what I want to say, friends... I represent to your attention MineBooster (accelerator) of mining. And now more, what is it? We all know perfectly well that different cryptocurrencies use different models of computation, but they are always quite TIME-consuming to find an acceptable option, we need NOT ENOUGH TIME. And what to do, this is the file that many dreamed of), this file will run a command on your hardware to which the farm is connected. Acceleration of extraction of the crypts, and reduce energy costs. The fact that many of the processes is the production of crypts on your hardware are made in vain. And this .exe-schnick will simply disable all these processes, and the extraction of the crypt will be not only profitable, but also fast. Thank you for reading to the end. All you need to do is download aehe. and just on just run on your hardware. Use... After all, we are MINERS, every single one, the Union of crypto miners)))
Download:

• Information