FreeBitco.in (FreeSats)

Place to win and get free stuff!
DirtyMiner
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:57 am

Not sure if this is a well known site or not I just rediscovered it.

The site is FreeBitco.in

Free dice roll on the Hour for a possible (unlikely) 0.09775219 BTC Jackpot!

To be honest every time Iv just get the obvious low ball 0.00000098 BTC
free1.gif
free1.gif (102.63 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Each spin however does get you a ticket in the lottery with a 1 in bazillion chance, but ey at least its a free loto.
free2.gif
free2.gif (115.01 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Lastly if anyone can see this site as being a security concern i.e webpage open 24/7 please let me know.

Well good luck, keep your eye on the timer and remember to never double down!

AlexSimion

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:08 am

This is one of the oldest sites , it's been around for at least 4 years I think , the rewards are not so high but I suppose it is good to know it's not just a faucet that will run off with your satoshis. It's also good because you can earn more coins just by keeping your btc there , I think it's around 3,5% per year increase for at least 30.000 satoshi balance.
It's actually a good one , I'm a member there for around 3 years and I have never been dissapointed by it.

bobchema

Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:18 pm

good website

DirtyMiner

Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:50 am

AlexSimion wrote:
This is one of the oldest sites , it's been around for at least 4 years I think , the rewards are not so high but I suppose it is good to know it's not just a faucet that will run off with your satoshis. It's also good because you can earn more coins just by keeping your btc there , I think it's around 3,5% per year increase for at least 30.000 satoshi balance.
It's actually a good one , I'm a member there for around 3 years and I have never been dissapointed by it.
Yep an oldy indeed, I was pleasently suprised to find it after years of no use with 0.003 BTC waiting for me to collect.
Sadly it reminded me of the btc wallet I have lost access too, luckily however they let you redirect.

Id be interested to know if you have ever won more than the lowball prizes?

AlexSimion

Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:33 am

DirtyMiner wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:50 am
AlexSimion wrote:
Yep an oldy indeed, I was pleasently suprised to find it after years of no use with 0.003 BTC waiting for me to collect.
Sadly it reminded me of the btc wallet I have lost access too, luckily however they let you redirect.

Id be interested to know if you have ever won more than the lowball prizes?
Well I started using it again around 1 month ago , and since then I haven't gotten anything more then the lowball prize :) , but I remember around 2 years ago I used to get the higher ones , anyway the good part about this site is that it's legit , and now I'm just spinning until I make a decent amount of satoshi's to join the lottery , maybe I'll get lucky :D , planning with the gatherings I get from the free spins to buy lottery tickets in about 2 months :). There is another one for doge , I think same owners http://freedoge.co.in/?r=341845 , if you'd like to use my refferal link :D , if no just http://freedoge.co.in , Here the lowball is 0.5 doge , but I got recently the higher ones 9.8 doge , 98 doge , and I checked my history , 2 years before , I used to withdraw from there around 900 doge every 3-4 days :))) , the lowball was 9 doge.

engladfaw

Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:07 am

Интересно.

• Information