Non-gambling game that's Fun AND Profitable

Games and Gambling
Blockthane

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:57 am

Are you a fan of RPG games like SMT, Fire Emblem (& Heroes), and Pokemon? Do you enjoy theorycrafting and PVP in these games? Well I've done it guys, I think I found the right game. :D

CryptantCrab is a RPG Collectible game where you'll collect vicious mutant crabs to play against other players in the Arena.

This game is AWESOME and I love how each crab is born with innate Boons & Banes, much like units in Fire Emblem and Pokemon. This, imo gives so much room to Theorycraft along the stats and fossil equips the game takes into consideration when you're battling with your crabs.

Image DPS Image Block Image HP
Image Resistance

Plus, Arena rewards are actually pretty fucking good.

The game gives you Free crab units if you manage to place in the Top ranks every 5 days. Granted, this may be difficult for new players, but ranking up isn't that hard right now as the game's pretty new and noob ridden. If you don't manage to get a Free crab legitimately, you could always win in their automated Lucky Draw per Arena season.

I've been playing for 2 months and since then, I've seen my teams get stronger and stronger; my scores rising higher & higher, and my rewards increasing with my progress.

Honestly it feels so good. I think this is how all blockchain games should be. Simple, straight forward, and rewarding. I've already made back my investment from selling off crabs I've won or Forexed in the Marketplace. You could be part of this too. Join me if you're interested to play, sign up with my ref code: https://www.cryptantcrab.io?referral=0x ... fee471056d

• Information