Astrology for June 2017

Matejac1
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Sun May 28, 2017 5:34 pm

space.jpeg
space.jpeg (43.33 KiB) Viewed 1560 times

June might begin with some opposition, don’t let your self go to harshly on others, you might regret it. This will be followed by quick actions though that will resolve any complications. Jupiter turning direct on June 10, will in general affect us all in a positive way. Things will begin to move more easily.
Full moon special coming soon.

Aries March 21st - April 19th:
You will focus more on your personal internal world and you will feel more reactive and sensitive. Any issues with family and parents might come up, there could be a clash of opinions, this is a good moment to resolve them. It’s not the time to be competitive and your finances might improve through gifts.

Taurus April 20th - May 20th:
You will feel boosted, give yourself more self appreciation, self love and self healing, you need it! You might have a big emotional issue, that you will be relieved from. If you want to impress someone you will do that by just being yourself. Everything related to fashion, art, music and design is strongly supported. Don’t be to opinionated, there might arise tensions from people in your everyday environment.

Gemini May 21st - June 20th:
You will be revitalized all month with growth in all areas. New impulses will come to you that you can work on for the coming year. You will be more self motivated and alert, projects in management, advertising, teaching and such will be supported. Complications in relationships will be resolved, matters of the heart will be healed. Creative business ideas will manifest and you will be more motivated to work harder towards more security in life, don’t act to impulsively with spending though.

Cancer June 21st - July 22nd:
You will become more courageous, but you can also become more emotionally reactive. There could be some frustrations regarding health or expenses. Your buttons can get pushed, this can be a good kickstart to resolve some issues. More excitement will enter your life in regards to your children or creative projects. New ideas for the next year will come once the sun enters your sign, wait with initiating your ideas after the new moon in Cancer June 24.

Leo July 23rd - August 22nd:
The universe is giving you a bit of a break, until the eclipse in August. Your energy level will be dropping low with less motivation, a perfect time to go on holiday or to work behind the scenes. You are encouraged to give your energy away by helping others. Some problems or tensions with groups, friends or family might occur, don’t self sabotage by creating any intrigues and refrain from gossip. Now is the right time to launch a carrier in arts and beauty if you have been working towards this you will start to see results during this year.

Virgo August 23rd - September 22nd:
Strong renewal regarding your carrier, new ideas, projects, opportunities and better communication with institutions and authority figures. You can become more emotionally reactive in regards to your friends and associates, or your environment might become more reactive towards you. You can also become more proactive with likeminded people. You will work more actively working towards your recognition. You will enjoy more the pleasures of life, specially traveling.

Libra September 23rd - October 22nd:
Gradually you will want to work harder, new opportunities and luck will happen in relation to your carrier. Sudden insights will show you a new direction in life in relation to communication, travel, social media. The energy supports you to work on your social status, this will show results later this year. Don’t challenge authorities, father figures or clients, it will create crisis situations. If you need help, ask and you will receive.

Scorpio October 23rd - November 21st:
Things will begin flowing more according to your expectations. New opportunities for travel or moving to other countries will emerge. Hard work behind the scenes will now start to bring you results. You will gain deeper understanding in spiritual practices. Relationships and partnerships will be more smooth, enjoy yourself.

Sagittarius November 22nd - December 21st:
Any slowdowns from the recent past are turning around and long term goals are getting unblocked, specially regarding to your recognition. These gains will slowly materialize over this year. Resolve any problems regarding mutual resources proactively and connect with others.

Capricorn December 22nd - January 19th:
There can be a big positive reversal in your carrier, things you didn’t expect to happen will occur, you will become more proactive and you will start seeing results and rewards. Doors will open and you are asked to move forward. Share and receive love in your relationships, but watch out for emotional overreactions.

Aquarius January 20th - February 18th:
You will be flooded with more optimism for the future or at least you will be more positive. You begin seeing the bigger picture, a higher perspective. Some future plans that where delayed will begin manifesting. Start learning something new, now is the time. Problem solving will be easier, repairing, hard work or health problems might occur but you will have the strength to deal with it. Anger issues can cause you problems. Your home and family will give you rest and joy.

Pisces February 19th - March 20th:
Tangible and visible things will start moving forward. You will get a new perspective and you will start feeling more energized. Complicated situations regarding mutual resources will slowly normalize and you will feel the surge to start new initiatives. Communications will flow easier although family relations can demand your attention.

These predictions are if you have the sun, moon or ascendant in the described sign, to find out about the moon and ascendant you have to know your year, date and exact hour of birth. PM me and I will help you find out about it (free of charge).
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Pranic healer, analysing astrology and also working with Tarot and crystals. I'm part of the KATZ coin Team to :P Hope to provide You with the best info from all my worlds!

Prochef_bill

Sun May 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Thanks for the predictions ;P

@prochefbill .. Twitter Handler for

$GSAVE
$RBL
$CHEESE
$GYM
$STC
@FlapXfm
@Coin_Builders
@camelcitycrypto

#NETcoin a #POS/#POW coin with #PIR and #OWI and has "FAIR WEIGHT" meaning if you have 100K NET you have the same weight as a whale with 10Million NET. #DontFeedTheWhales

Matejac1

Sun May 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Bluegrasser wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 5:51 pm
Thanks for the predictions ;P
Youre welcome, hope it helps you navigate easier in the ocean of life... :)
Enjoy the ride ;)

I’m a Pranic healer, analysing astrology and also working with Tarot and crystals. I'm part of the KATZ coin Team to :P Hope to provide You with the best info from all my worlds!

ciforumadmin
Site Admin

Sun May 28, 2017 9:00 pm

Thanks for the post!

pnuts2crazy2

Mon May 29, 2017 10:08 am

Sagittarius November 22nd - December 21st:
Any slowdowns from the recent past are turning around and long term goals are getting unblocked, specially regarding to your recognition. These gains will slowly materialize over this year. Resolve any problems regarding mutual resources proactively and connect with others.
Very interesting. I been connecting more with ppl that I have met and some that I known for awhile a lot lately. On top of that, it seems like some of my goals are moving along when they seemed just to be stuck in place for awhile. Still so surreal thanks.

CryptoDatabase

Tue May 30, 2017 4:37 am

Aquarius January 20th - February 18th:
You will be flooded with more optimism for the future or at least you will be more positive. You begin seeing the bigger picture, a higher perspective. Some future plans that where delayed will begin manifesting. Start learning something new, now is the time. Problem solving will be easier, repairing, hard work or health problems might occur but you will have the strength to deal with it. Anger issues can cause you problems. Your home and family will give you rest and joy.

Pretty much sums it up, I have a new game releasing after the first week of June which set off a string of great things along the way.

mineru

Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:50 am

"If you want to impress someone you will do that by just being yourself"

This is such a good advice and so fitting. Thanks as always Matejac1 for your guidance. It may look like comon sense sometimes but helps so much hearing it from some other soul. I am blind to myself so frequently.

Matejac1

Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:26 pm

Hey guys thanks for all the nice comments and sorry for not being here,I had a computer breakdown and now recovering all passwords and so on phew... Full moon June 9 will do a great deal to get us moving looking forward to it ;)
Enjoy the ride ;)

ciforumadmin
Site Admin

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:45 pm

Spot on again!

• Information