Bitcoin Trading

No FUD allowed!
devanshus

Post Count

Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:45 am

I am placing my bet on Ripple based on this XRP-prediction. However, Litecoin seems to be more promising.

moshimoshi

Post Count

Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:16 am

devanshus wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:33 am
I am not gonna trade Bitcoin unless I know the exact reasons. Is it really because of the Libra announcement or is it because of whales (more probable because of the increased volume)? I want to invest when the surge is because of mass adoption.
Do you think Libra will affect bitcoin in a positive or a negative way? Is it a threat?

cRAZYpANDA

Post Count

Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:29 am

Of course it will impact in positive way. Implement of Libra will increase the mass adoption.This will be useful for the entire cryptomarket.

LiteForex

Post Count

Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:16 am

How to make money on Forex affiliate programs?

Forex partnership programs. Can one make money on forex affiliate programs or is it just another trap for a forex newbie?

Today, We’d like to speculate about forex affiliate programs.

How can one become a successful forex broker’s partner?
Can one make any profits from forex partnership programs and is there any point in such programs?
We will also try to answer such common questions as: What is a forex affiliate program?
How can you make money as a foe broker’s partner?
And the most frequently asked question, what broker it the best to work with?
Of course, that is not all we are going write about. So, if you are interested in how to work with forex brokers and how to make profits from it, you will find a step-by-step guide in the article.

Read more in LiteForex blog https://www.liteforex.com/blog/for-part ... &cid=12056

LiteForex

Post Count

Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:01 am

Elliott wave forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Elliott wave forecast for BTCUSD, ETHUSD, XRPUSD

Elliott wave BTCUSD analysis

The market is moving in the long-term triple zigzag that consists if five sub-waves. After the upward linking wave (XX) finished, the final wave in this triple zigzag has started developing. There is likely to be developing a bearish impulse wave A. Based in its structure, it is likely to be half-complete, so the price should continue declining. This impulse wave should complete at a level of about 6740, as it is outlined in the chart.

Read more

LiteForex

Post Count

Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:14 am

New Year 2020 with LiteForex

Celebrate New Year with LiteForex and a new device
Dear clients,

Once again not only your close ones give presents on the New Year but also LiteForex! More than 100 presents are waiting for you this time.

Take part in the New Year Promo 2020 and win one of these prizes:
MacBook Pro 13" 512GB SSD
iPad Pro 11" Wi-Fi 256GB
iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB
50 $50 prizes
50 $10 prizes
Hurry up! Only the first 999 clients that deposit $1000 or more in one transaction in the period from 01.12.2019 to 24.01.2020 will participate in the promo. Each trading account will have its own unique number.

In January, the prizes will be awarded in five stages, the market situation will decide the winner. Good luck to you and may your number be in the list of winners!

Best regards,
LiteForex
Read more

• Information